Dr. Beteal Ashinne Joins the Department of Medicine
Beteal Ashinne, M.D., M.P.H., has joined the Cardiovascular Division in the Department of Medicine at UHealth – University of Miami Health System and Miller School of Medicine. In this role, Dr. Ashinne will serve as a staff cardiologist with research interest in preventative cardiology.
Name: Beteal Ashinne, M.D., M.P.H.
Title: Staff Cardiologist Division of Cardiovascular Medicine
Clinical Specialties: General cardiology, clinical focus in coronary artery disease, lipidology, preventive cardiology, echocardiography and nuclear cardiology
Research Interests: Preventative Cardiology
- Fellowship–Cardiovascular Disease, University of Washington Medical Center, 2023
- Residency–Internal Medicine, University of Miami Hospital/Jackson Memorial Hospital, 2020
- M.D.–Duke University School of Medicine, 2017
- M.P.H.–Emory University Rollins School of Public Health, 2017
- Echocardiography, National Board of Echocardiography
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
Languages Spoken: English and Amharic
1321 Northwest 14th Street, Suite 510, Miami, FL 33125
5555 Ponce De Leon Boulevard, Floor 3, Coral Gables, FL 33146