Dr. Jessica Kumar Joins the Department of Interventional Radiology
Jessica Kumar, M.D., has joined the Department of Interventional Radiology at the University of Miami Health System and Miller School of Medicine. Dr. Kumar will serve as an assistant professor of clinical interventional radiology with research interests in oncology, hypertension, and transplant and musculoskeletal/spine interventions.
Name: Jessica G. Kumar, M.D.
Title: Assistant Professor of Clinical Interventional Radiology
Clinical Specialties: Interventional Radiology
Research Interests: Interventional Oncology, Portal Hypertension, Transplant and Musculoskeletal/Spine Interventions
- M.D. – New York Medical College, Valhalla, NY, 2012-2016
- Residency – Diagnostic Radiology, Jackson Memorial Hospital, 2017-2018
- Fellowship – Diagnostic Radiology, Jackson Memorial Hospital, 2018-2022
Certifications: Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Languages Spoken: English
- Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center
- UHealth Tower
- Professional Arts Center Suite 508
- Jackson Memorial Hospital