Dr. Nathan Carberry Joins the Department of Neurology
Nathan Carberry, M.D., has joined the University of Miami Health System’s Neuromuscular Division as an assistant professor of clinical neurology.
Dr. Carberry studied bioengineering at the University of Pennsylvania and earned his medical degree at New York Medical College, with AOA honors society distinction. He completed his medical internship, neurology residency, and fellowship in clinical neurophysiology (EMG/Neuromuscular Medicine) at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons. Dr. Carberry’s clinical and research interests are electrodiagnostic medicine, motor neuron disease, and neuropathy.
Name: Nathan Carberry, M.D.
Title: Assistant Professor of Clinical Neurology, Neuromuscular Division
Clinical Specialties: Neuromuscular medicine (motor neuron disease and neuropathy) and general neurology
Research Interests: Electrodiagnostic medicine, motor neuron disease, and neuropathy
- Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, Fellowship, Clinical Neurophysiology (EMG/Neuromuscular Medicine), 2022
- Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, Residency, Neurology, 2021
- Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, Internship, Internal Medicine, 2018
- New York Medical College, M.D., 2017
- University of Pennsylvania, 2011
- Medical Board of Florida
- Medical Board of New York
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, 2021
Languages Spoken: English
1150 NW 14th Street- Suite 609